Medicine introduction food
It has six times the nutritional value of beef by weight, and can treat diseases such as hypertension, neurasthenia, skin allergy, bronchitis and rickets in children.
In the medical use is very wide, folk Uygur medical treatment in the treatment of hypertension, neurasthenia, skin allergy, tracheitis, children rickets and other diseases.
In Kashgar uygur medicine, 60% of the medicine is equipped with it, is a good fitness tonic.
Overview of Basic Knowledge
Badamu, Paddan apricot, almond kernel
Taste astringent, sex sweet
Belong to the
Return to the heart, stomach, small intestine
Pacify the mind, nourish the brain, benefit the kidney
- Protect your skin: Scientific research shows that Bardamood is one of the most nutritious foods with vitamin E, which can effectively fight free radicals, protect your skin and slow down the aging process.
- Good for your heart: They’re high in unsaturated fatty acids, which are known to lower cholesterol and triglycerides, potentially reducing the risk of heart attack.
- Help with gut health: Bardamood has prebiotic properties that can improve gut health and promote defecation by increasing the number of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- Weight Control: Eating the wood will make people feel more full, thus helping to control the intake of other high-heat foods. Moreover, the dietary fiber contained in the wood will reduce the absorption rate of fat, thus effectively controlling weight.
Warm, phlegm wet and Yin deficiency people should be careful to eat.
Patients suffering from gout, hyperlipidemia, thyroid disease, respiratory disease, gynecological disease, cutaneous venereal disease, neurological disease are not suitable to eat The wood.
In addition, people working in high temperature environment, people exposed to ionizing radiation, people exposed to chemical toxins, athletes and astronauts are not suitable to eat It.
Stir-fried shrimps with paddan wood
400g fresh shrimp, 50g butterwood, 7-8 kale, 1 tablespoon each of minced spring onion and ginger, salt 2g, marinated shrimp 15ml Guangdong rice wine, 1 tablespoon corn starch, 10ml cooking oil, a pinch of white pepper, 1-2 g salt, 1/4 teaspoon white sugar, a little sesame oil.
- After removing the shell, cut open the back of the shrimp to remove the shrimp line, and repeatedly clean it with clean water before controlling the drying water.
- Add the marinated shrimp with seasoning and marinate for about 15 minutes.
3, kale off the leaves to peel the skin, oblique knife cut section, onion ginger finely.
- Blanch kale and then dry it for later use.
5, the pot of hot oil, under the onion ginger pot.
- Add the mustard, season with salt and stir well.
- Add the shrimps and stir-fry until discoloured.
- Add a little sesame oil and stir well, then finish.